FGUP «Standartinform» is appointed as an authorized organization on distribution of the documents being developed and applied in national standardization system by the Order of Rosstandart from July 1,2016 № 844 «On improving the system of distribution of the documents on standardization of the Federal Agency on technical regulating and metrology».
Standartinform is entrusted to conclude agreements with organizations so that they could distribute official documents on standardization according to a standard form with the use of the automated information system «Distribution of standards».
Standartinform provides all interested parties with the documents of national standardization system from the Federal Information Fund of Standards in the following forms:
- Print publishings with holographic marks;
- Official copies on paper with a number holographic mark, an identification inscription in the side margins of each page and QR-code confirming its origin, status of the document, the licensee and the buyer through the Automated Information System «Distribution of Standards» ( AIS «DST»);
- Official electronic copies signed by the qualified electronic signature;
- Within the databases provided in a protected format from unauthorized access with the software «Standard +» enabling to search for a document and to print full texts of standards;
- Internet Access to the Information System «Customs Union. Technical regulation» which is an official source developed on the basis of the Federal Fund of Technical Regulations and Standards of the Russian Federation, the National Fund of Technical Normative Legal Acts of the Republic of Belarus and the Unified State Fund of Normative Technical Documents of the Republic of Kazakhstan.