On April 27, 2021 «Standartinform» represented by acting General Director K. Leonidov and the All-Russian Research Institute «Center» («VNII «Center») represented by Director General
S. Dovguchitsa signed an agreement on scientific and technical cooperation.
The subject of the Agreement is the long-term development and deepening of mutually beneficial scientific and technical cooperation between «Standartinform» and «VNII» «Center» aimed at comprehensive interaction based on friendship, trust, mutual respect and understanding in the following priority areas:
- carrying out research work on the problems and prospects of national standardization and standardization of defense products;
- providing organizations of the military-industrial complex with methodological documents on planning work in the field of national standardization and standardization of defense products;
- provision of training and professional development in the field of the national system of standardization and standardization of defense products;
- holding scientific and practical conferences, seminars on national standardization and standardization of defense products;
- organizational and technical support with documents on standardization of defense products (electronic versions) included in the Consolidated List of Documents on Standardization of Defense Products.
For reference. «VNII» «Center» is one of the leading domestic scientific organizations specializing in information-analytical and scientific-methodological support for the activities of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia, industrial enterprises, state corporations, organizations and integrated structures of the military-industrial complex in the field of state defense order.