Federal State Unitary Enterprise "Russian Scientific and Technical Information Center for Standardization, Metrology and Conformity Assessment" (STANDARTINFORM) was registered on February 11, 2005. This organization is a load agency, which has been approved by the Russian Federal Agency on Technical Regulation and Metrology (Russian abbrev.: ROSSTANDART, international abbrev.: GOST R) to develop, maintain and use the government information resource – the Federal Collection of Technical Regulations and Standards and provides registration, official publication and distribution of standards and related documents.
Our organization also coordinates the works on development and maintenance of all- Russian classifiers for technical, economic and social information and the State Service on Standard Reference Data for Physical Constants and Substances and Materials Properties; provides the function of the Russian national enquiry point for WTO Agreement on Technical Barriers in Trade and WTO Agreement on Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures (WTO TBT/SPS); coordinates and takes part in development and operation of Integrated Information System on Technical Regulation.
Russia's entry into the World Trade Organization, building of the Customs Union of Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia, Eurasian Economic Community (EurAsEC), large-scale infrastructure projects and a number of forthcoming major international events lead to an increase in demand for authorized authentic information in the area of technical regulation and metrology.
With advanced informational, technological and learning facilities and effective use of established international links, our organization is a unique, reliable and high-quality business partner.
MAIN AREAS OF ACTIVITIES:
- official registration and record keeping of the national standards and related documents in the area of standardization approved by the Federal Agency (Rosstandart);
- official publication and distribution of national standards, regulations, rules and recommendations in the area of standardization, all-Russian classifiers of technical-and-economic and social information; as well as the publication of directories catalogues, collections, books and magazines;
- foundation and maintenance of the Federal Collection of Technical Regulations and Standards;
- coordination and participation in the development and operation of the Unified Information System on Technical Regulation;
- creation and maintenance of all-Russian classifiers of technical -and-economic and social information;
- provision of all interested parties with the documents from the Federal Collection and their details;
- development of interstate (for the CIS countries) and national documents in the area of standardization and their amendments; guidance documents in different areas of activities;
- implementation and technical maintenance of telecommunications with the other organizations of Rosstandart, technical standardization committees, other customers of the automated information system (AIS);
- expert examination of draft standards on terminology;
- management and developing of the State Service on Standard Reference Data for Physical Constants and Substances and Materials Properties (GSSSD);
- standardization in the area of the social safely net for the public;
- running of databases and Web-portal of the Federal Products Catalogue System (FSCP)
- international cooperation with ISO, I EC, European Organization for Quality Control (EOQC), Eurasian interstate Council for Standardization, Metrology and Certification (EASC), EurAsEC etc. official translations into Russian of international and foreign national standards and their registration
- running of technical committees (TC) in the assigned areas of responsibility
- professional training and retraining of experts representing organizations under the responsibility of Rosstandart and other organizations, associations, and enterprises
STANDARTINFORM is the main organization GOST R for the distribution of national standards, also the owner of exclusive official publishing rights for documents on standardization, metrology and conformity assessment approved by GOST R.
Only documents issued by our Institute have official status in Russian Federation.
Also FSBI «RST» provides the national Enquiry point WTO (TBT/SPS).
FSBI «RST» has bilateral agreements with ISO, IEC, BSI, DIN, AFNOR, AENOR, ASI, SAC, KSA and other leading international and national standards organizations for the distribution of their regulatory documents in Russian Federation, also for the distribution of national standards of Russian Federation abroad.