Maintenance of federal information fund on technical regulations and standards
Establishing and maintenance of the Federal Informational Collection on technical regulations and standards that was created the Federal Law from 27 December 2002 № 184 of the Federal Law "On Technical Regulation" and the Russian Federation Government Resolution dated 15 August, 2003 № 500 "On the Federal Informational Collection of technical regulations and standards and unified information system for technical regulation" and assigned to the Federal State Unitary Enterprise" STANDARTINFORM "Order of the Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology №175 on January 30, 2008.
The Federal Collection includes the following documents:
- Technical regulations, code of practice and standards lists;
- National standards, guidelines and rules of standardization of the Russian Federation, including interstate standards, guidelines and rules of the CIS countries adopted as national standards of the Russian Federation;
- National Classification of technical, economic and social information;
- Standards of the International Organization for Standardization;
- Standards of the International Electrotechnical Commission;
- National standards of foreign countries;
- Russian translations of international standards and national standards of foreign countries;
The Federal Collection is the basis of the information activities of the Federal Agency on Technical Regulation and Metrology and its jurisdictional organizations, federal legislative, executive and judicial authorities, business entities, non-governmental organizations. The unified Information System for Technical Regulation provides information about the documents of The Federal Collection.