Coordination of unified information system on technical regulations
Coordinating of information system on technical regulation was appointed by the Federal Law № 184 27th December 2002. The unified information system functions as a public information service, has federal status and consists of organizational, information, software, hardware and telecommunication facilities that can create and maintain an information systems database, provide for interested parties access to them, allow information resources of the Unified system and information about the documents which are the main part of the Federal information Collection of technical regulations and standards. FSBI «RST» coordinates management of unified information system on technical regulation.
Unified system operates and develops on the information technology base which exists on an automated information processing system of the Federal Agency on Technical Regulation and Metrology in the telecommunications interaction with external organizations.
FSBI «RST» coordinates developing of the Unified system and provides preparation projects of functioning and embedding system of informational technology. It also conforms to Federal Agency on Technical Regulation and Metrology important technical projects, became a client for organizations of information technology, monitors the working process of creation, maintenance and using of Unified system
Unified information system on technical regulations provides:
1. Development of information resources, free access to them and to the documents of Federal Informational Collection, except cases where access to these resources and documents are limited in order to preserve the state, official or commercial secrets;
2. Publication in electronic format drafts of technical regulations, national standards and notifications about panel discussion of final draft projects of the federal laws on technical regulations, which were adopted by the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation and theirs amendments. As well as draft resolutions of the Russian Federation Government on technical regulations, conclusions of the expert commission on technical regulation, notifications about approved national standards and lists of national standards that can be applied for requirements on technical regulations, programs of national standards development;
3. Implementation of the Agreement on Technical Barriers to Trade and the Agreement on the Application of Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures of the World Trade Organization concerning information on technical regulations, standards and conformity assessment procedures;
4. Providing following production and services:
- Information about documents (availability, expiration date, modification, revision, replacement and cancellation, theirs developers and approved organizations)
- Documents and copies of documents on paper and electronic format
- Information and services based on the federal information collection of technical regulations and standards