On April 13, 2021, a cooperation agreement was signed between «Standartinform» and the National Research University «Higher School of Economics».
The objectives of the Agreement are to create a system of partnerships, mutually beneficial cooperation, improve conditions for technology transfer, develop innovative projects and research developments in the field of technical regulation, standardization, artificial intelligence technologies, and other end-to-end digital technologies, increase research activity in these areas, increasing business activity and creating conditions for market entry and commercialization of promising research results in these areas.
To achieve the goals of the Agreement, areas of cooperation have been identified, including:
- increasing the applied significance of the work of the perspective Standardization Program in the Priority Direction" Artificial Intelligence for the period 2021-2024;
- holding joint congress and exhibition events (seminars, conferences, round tables, symposia) aimed, among other things, at promoting the results of joint projects;
- conducting a mutual study of experience in the field of standardization, the use of methods for processing big data, the use of artificial intelligence technologies.
The implementation of the Agreement will allow:
- to form a program of research and development in the field of standardization, the use of artificial intelligence, as well as in interdisciplinary areas, including information technology;
- to promote the involvement of industry in the development and application of standards in the priority direction «Artificial Intelligence»;
- ensure interaction with related technical committees for standardization in the field of «Artificial Intelligence»;
- take part in the examination of international standards, in particular those developed by ISO/IEC JTC 1 / SC 42 Artificial intelligence.