On May 13, 2021, «Standartinform» and Yaroslavl State Technical University signed an agreement on scientific and technical cooperation
The document was signed by the acting General Director of «Standartinform» K. Leonidov and the rector of the Yaroslavl State Technical University E. Stepanov.
- The purpose of the agreement is long-term development and deepening of mutually beneficial scientific and technical cooperation in the following priority areas:
- creation of an effective information scientific and educational environment of the Yaroslavl State Technical University and «Standartinform» in the field of education and the real sector of the economy;
- organization on the basis of «Standartinform» of student practices in the educational area 27.03.01 «Standardization and Metrology»;
- performance of final qualification works by students of Yaroslavl State Technical University on topics proposed by «Standartinform»;
- preparation of students of Yaroslavl State Technical University according to master's programs agreed with «Standartinform», taking into account the needs of the real sector of the economy;
- internship for teachers of Yaroslavl State Technical University to obtain new competencies in the field of standardization and technical regulation;
- joint holding of scientific and practical conferences, seminars on national standardization and technical regulation;
- information preparation of enterprises of the Yaroslavl region for entering foreign markets.