FSUE "Standartinform" and the Scientific Research Institute of Standardization, Certification and Technical Regulation under the “Uzstandart” Agency signed an agreement on cooperation in the field of technical regulation.
It should be noted that the Agreement defines the main areas of cooperation:
- exchange of experience in the field of technical regulation;
- informing about the best practices of the formation of technical regulation systems and standardization systems;
- preparation of proposals for the development of technical regulation system in the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- formation of promising areas for the development of national standards in order to meet the requirements of technical regulations;
- supporting the digital transformation of the technical regulation system in the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- conduction of scientific and practical seminars, including in an online format, on the development of the technical regulation system in the Republic of Uzbekistan and in the field of training Uzbek experts on product certification (conformity assessment).
As part of the implementation of the signed Agreement, the parties will exchange experience in the development of national technical regulation systems in the CIS member states, including discussing the possibilities of applying best practices.