Russian Standardization Institute (FSBI «RST») carried out the session of the Working group of national standardization institutes of the States - Members of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) on implementation of an Action Plan and Agreement on cooperation of national institutes from December 9, 2020. This session was held on the 13th of May 2022.
This event was held following the decisions of the 8th session of the Council of the Heads of State (National) Standardization Bodies of the States-EAEU Members from December 13, 2021.
FSBI «RST» was presented by the Director General Denis Mironov, Deputy Director General Alexey Ivanov and Adviser Director General Yury Budkin.
The following organizations took part in the session:
- National body for standards and metrology of the Republic of Armenia;
- Belarusian State Institute for Standardization and Certification of the Republic of Belarus (BelGISS);
- Kazakhstan Institute of Standardization and Metrology (KAZSTANDART)
- Center for Standardization and Metrology under the Ministry of Economic Regulation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The below-mentioned matters have been discussed during the session:
- Draft recommendations on the assessment of scientific and technical level of interstate standards to meet the requirements of technical regulations of the Eurasian Economic Union ( KAZSTANDART);
- Planning of the development of interstate standards needed for the implementation of the requirements of technical regulations of the Eurasian Economic Union;
- Provision of an access to the texts of methods developed in the USSR and included in the list of standards that contain rules and research (test) methods and measurement methods including procedures of sample selection needed for use and implementation of the requirements of technical regulations of the Eurasian Economic Union.
Coordinated decisions have been taken during current session.