132 national and interstate standards came into force in June 2022.
Now we will focus on some of standards that were implemented for the first time.
GOST R 59812-2021 “Accessibility for the disabled people of urban infrastructure and services. General requirements. Indicators and criteria for assessing the level of availability” has been developed by the Russian Standardization Institute.
This standard is dedicated for use during repair works, upkeep and maintenance of existing buildings during their expertise, conformity assessment and certification, adjunction to the required level of availability. GOST R 59812-2021 can be used while solving other tasks of provision of equal conditions of living for disabled people. Principles of “universal design” and “reasonable accommodation” have been implemented in current standard.
Current document provides classification of objects with unhindered access of disabled people. These objects are the following:
- social infrastructure (health care facilities, educational facilities and facilities of social maintenance and social security);
- engineering (municipal) infrastructure (administrative buildings where the reception of the citizens concerning municipal issues is conducted; public city toilets)
- transport infrastructure (aero, auto, railway, sea, river stations; transport hubs; metro and railway stations; above-ground passenger transport stops; passenger single rail stations, above-ground passenger (cogwheel railways) and aerial railways; bridges, highway-over crossings, overpasses, tunnels with pedestrian communications including aboveground and underground pedestrian crossings);
- other socially significant objects (multi-functional centers of state services, objects of consumer's market including objects of retail trade, public catering, consumer services; culture, leisure, physical culture and sports; postal, telegraphic and telephone communications; credit, financial, housing and municipal services for the population; funeral services and facilities where the reception of the citizens on other issues is carried out.
This standard contains the requirements, showings and accessibility criteria for each type of the objects with unhindered access.
GOST R 70061-2022 “Mining. Change over station. General technical requirements” is distributed on change over stations.
Use of change over stations is one of the ways of saving the lives of the staff situated underneath the ground and being caught by the accident in mine workings of the mines. Change over stations provide access to backup self-rescue devices with the stipulated time of defense action during the process of evacuation from emergency areas.
Requirements of current standard apply to the enterprises and organizations of coal (shale), mining, machine-building and other manufacturing sectors engaged in the design, manufacturing, testing and operation of change over stations regardless of legal organizational forms and forms of ownership.
Classification of change over stations and their parameters are provided in the document. For example, time for autonomous air supply for breathing should not be less than 90 minutes while estimated switch-over time should not be more that 40 seconds.
GOST R 70092-2022 “Automobile roads of general use. Requirements for the economic survey” is distributed on the automobile roads of general use and artificial constructions on them except for the streets and human settlements.
Economic considerations are carried out while construction designing, reconstruction and capital repairs. Economic considerations are obligatory during the process of the development of draft construction plans and reconstruction of design objects. Real-estate developer or technical customer set the necessity of carrying out of economic considerations during capital repairs of design objects.
Goals of economic considerations are the following: collection, processing, systematization and analysis of initial data; forecast of traffic intensity at the design object; calculation of public (social and economic) efficiency of the development of the design object, calculation of commercial and budgetary efficiency ( in case of need); justification of the choice of the route option, order of construction, reconstruction, capital repairs.
Sources of receiving the data on factual traffic intensity are the following:
- retrospective data;
- statistical accounting data of the automated points which deal with the accounting of traffic intensity;
- statistical accounting data of stationary speed cameras which deal with the violations of the road traffic regulations;
- data of control records of traffic intensity conducted by asset holders of the automobile roads;
- data of the satellite navigation systems;
- data of on-site inspections of traffic intensity previously carried out for the examined object or in the framework of conducting other design works, survey or justifying activities in the field of development of traffic infrastructure in attraction zone;
- other sources of information.