Forty-seven standards have become effective since August 1, 2022. There are documents on intelligent transport systems, lifts, electronic automated design systems, gas distribution systems, passenger cars on locomotive traction, paint materials among them
GOST R 70130-2022 “Passenger cars on locomotive traction. Hygiene and environmental safety requirements” has become effective since July 15, 2022
Тashkent, Republic of Uzbekistan, July 14, 2022 – 61st session of the Euro-Asian Interstate Council for Standardization, Metrology and Certification (EASC) of the States-CIS Members was held in a hybrid format. This event gathered more than 150 participants
One hundred seventy eight standards became effective in July 2022.
There are documents on physical culture and sport among them.
Russian Standardization Institute took part in the International Industrial Fair “INNOPROM-2022” as part of delegation of the Federal Agency on Technical Regulating and Metrology (GOST R). International Industrial Fair “INNOPROM-2022” is held in Ekaterinburg on July, 4-7 2022
Russian Standardization Institute has established the faculty “Information and control systems in the field of standardization and technical regulation” in the Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution on Further Vocational Training “Academy for Standardization, Metrology and Certification” (ASMS)
One hundred seventy eight standards became effective since the beginning of July 2022. There are documents on unified system of corrosion and ageing protection, flanges of vessels and apparatus, cranes, lubricating oils, natural gas, rubber, swimming pools, gymnastic equipment and foodstuffs among them.
Now we will elaborate on some of these standards
Eight standards on tourism came into force on June 30, 2022. They are the following:
• GOST R 56642-2021 “Tourism services. Ecological tourism. General requirements”;
• GOST R 57287-2021 “Tourist services, provided on specially protected natural areas. Requirements”;
• GOST R 59850.1-2021 “Arctic tourism. Part 1. Tourist and excursion services in the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation. Basic provisions”;
• GOST R 59850.2-2021 “Arctic tourism. Part 2. Requirements for ensuring the safety of tourists in the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation”;
• GOST R 59850.3-2021 “Arctic tourism. Part 3. Security of active tourism in the arctic zone of Russian Federation. General provisions”;
• GOST R 59850.4-2021 “Arctic tourism. Part 4. Requirements for tourist infrastructure in the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation”;
• GOST R 59850.5-2021 “Arctic tourism. Part 5. Information signs of navigation system in the sphere of tourism in Arctic zone of the Russian Federation. General requirements”;
• GOST R 59850.6-2021 “Arctic tourism. Part 6. The prevention of conflicts between tourists and a polar bear. Requirements”.
Documents on standardization in the field of arctic tourism have been implemented for the first time. They are aimed at the popularization of historical, cultural and natural potential of the Russian Federation
GOST 34741-2021 “Gas distribution systems. Objects of liquid petroleum gases. General requirements for operation” and GOST 34670-2020 “Gas distribution systems. Gas pressure regulating stations. Basic provisions” that came into force since June 1, 2022 became the most highly demanded standards in June 2022 according to the information received from the Department of Distribution of the Documents on Standardization of the Russian Standardization Institute. The above-mentioned documents have been implemented for the first time
As part of GOST R delegation Russian Standardization Institute took part in the working session of representatives of seven States - Members of the Euro-Asian Interstate Council for Standardization, Metrology and Certification (EASC) of the States-CIS Members on June 15, 2022